Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm finally writting it down. hurray!

I have been wanting to start a blog, not sure why it took me so long, BTW I have to fix my profile pic. OOPS I seemed to have cut my entire family out. ( full picture below. )

I decided to name my blog all things comadre, based on the word COMADRE. Which was thrown around a lot when I was younger. It means sister from another mister. No, it actually means I love you so much please baptize my child. I have two amazing comadres I dedicate my blog to them.  My god mother, and my mother have enjoyed each others company for years now. They've mastered the art of gossiping, and making tamales together. they taught me a the word "Comadreo",  its a holy grail of gossip that is sacred among comadres.

 

I don't have sisters, and coincidently both my comadres; Yami, and Ashley don't have sisters either. We can only imagine this friendship is the closest thing to sisterhood. Thanks for reading my blog. Blog on bloggers,



blog on. - D


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your blog comadre!!! I'm sure I know it all but love to see how its all written out on here! Blog on Bloggaaa

    ReplyDelete